Aug 5, 2019An AARP Exclusive: Latin Music Legends Carlos Santana, Gloria Estefan, Poncho Sanchez and More Reflect on Bringing Latin Music to the Masses
Ten of the biggest stars in Latin music – including Carlos Santana, Gloria Estefan, Julio Iglesias, Sheila E. and Jose Feliciano—give exclusive interviews and share private stories as part of AARP the Magazine’s special music issue, dedicated to honoring Hispanic Heritage Month.
- Aug 1, 2019Pioneer of Latin Rock Carlos Santana Reflects on his 50-Year Music Career in the August/September Issue of AARP The MagazineIn an Exclusive Interview With ATM, the Hall of Fame Rock Guitarist Discusses His Artistic Journey, Philosophy on Life and Self-Fulfillment, and Exploring African Rhythms on His New Album
Classic-rock veteran Carlos Santana discusses his rise to worldwide stardom in an exclusive interview for the August/September issue of AARP the Magazine (ATM), as well as celebrating milestone anniversaries, shedding his years of wisdom on others, and looking ahead to a future full of music and love.
- Jul 1, 201910th Annual Collection of Clever Money-Saving Tips Includes “Best of the Best” Advice, Plus Many All-New Frugality Tricks and Resources
One of AARP’s most popular content franchises, “99 Great Ways to Save,” is back for its 10th consecutive year! The 2019 collection features 50 of the “best of the best” ideas from years past (freshly updated for these changing times). Plus, we’ve gone to many of our most reliable resources – experts like Bob Vila (on home costs), Pauline Frommer (travel costs) and Jean Chatzky (smarter savings) – for all-new ways to save. Plus we’ve found dozens of the most useful mobile-phone apps and digital services to help people save. Consumers can find useful advice for every aspect of their lives: health, travel, entertainment, credit, loans, investing, shopping and more. Read this month’s AARP Bulletin to begin your savvy savings journey!
Jun 6, 2019An AARP Exclusive: A NEW AGE Photo Project and Stories Reveal How Aging is Changing Worldwide
A NEW AGE, a portfolio of photographs and stories that reveal the ways aging has changed in America and across the globe, makes its world premiere in the new issue of AARP the Magazine. This landmark project – which features all-new images from 22 award-winning photographers – was over a year in the making.
- Jun 3, 2019Award-Winning Actor Jeff Daniels Discusses His Role of a Lifetime in the June/July Issue of AARP The MagazineIn an exclusive interview with ATM, the actor and playwright reflects on mastering one of literature and film’s best-known characters through experience, preparation and his Midwestern roots
In an exclusive interview for the June/July issue of AARP the Magazine (ATM), Daniels discusses landing the job, constructing his own version of the iconic character for the 21st century and utilizing his years of experience to perfect the Tony-nominated role.
May 2, 2019Drug Prices Are Rising Far Faster Than Inflation. AARP Is Fighting To Make The Drugs You Need More Affordable.
Yes, medicine can be made more affordable. Despite drug manufacturers’ best efforts, the tides are beginning to turn on rising drug prices. The May issue of AARP Bulletin features...
- Apr 5, 2019Veteran TV Host Kathie Lee Gifford Reflects on her Career, Widowhood and the Possibility of New Love
Former “Today” show host Kathie Lee Gifford says goodbye to hosting and speaks candidly about her decision to go from iconic TV personality to leading lady in an in-depth interview for the April/May issue of AARP the Magazine (ATM).
Apr 2, 2019Experts Reveal What Tools They—And You—Can Use to Prevents Scams and Catch the Scammers
“How We Can Beat Fraud,” an 8-page special report on the best approaches now being pursued by companies, law enforcers and entrepreneurs to block fraud. Plus: the four most common phone frauds today, and how to detect and prevent them.
- Mar 25, 2019Beloved ‘Today’ Show Host Kathie Lee Gifford Discusses Living out Her Lifelong Dream in the April/May Issue of AARP The MagazineIn an exclusive interview with ATM, the veteran TV host reflects on her career, widowhood and the possibility of new love
Television host, actress, singer and author Kathie Lee Gifford says goodbye to the “Today” show and speaks candidly about her decision to go from iconic TV personality to leading lady in an in-depth interview for the April/May issue of AARP the Magazine (ATM).
Mar 5, 2019Doctors, Money Managers, Retailers and Other Industry Pros Reveal Their Insider Secrets to Save Time, Cut Costs and Live Smarter
WASHINGTON—In a reprise of one of its most popular ever cover packages, AARP Bulletin March issue reveals the insider secrets and little-shared tips of 22 experts to help readers navigate the...