- Oct 7, 2019AARP Bulletin Provides Four New Rules for Smart Financial Planning
In an AARP Bulletin special report, we throw out outdated advice and detail four essential new rules to take control of your retirement. The feature includes a new way to think about wealth, complete with a worksheet to determine your actual, practical wealth amount.
- Oct 3, 2019An AARP Health Exclusive: 2019 Medical Breakthroughs that Help You Move Easier, Feel Better and Live Longer
In this month’s issue of ATM, the magazine reveals the newest health super-tools and most important emerging solutions for disease and injury from the leading universities, hospitals and research labs.
- Sep 30, 2019The prolific actor tells tales of his first professional job, his arrival to NYC and how his best friends helped shape his career and outlook on life.
- Sep 4, 2019AARP Bulletin Provides A Comprehensive Report On What Older Americans Should Know About Using Marijuana To Treat Medical Conditions
In an AARP Bulletin special report, experts explain where marijuana is legal, if it is safe to use and the many forms in which it is sold. Additionally, AARP investigates issues surrounding the 2020 census, the first in U.S. history that will be primarily digital.
Aug 28, 2019
Co-produced by the Great Performances series, the 19th Annual Movies for Grownups Awards with AARP The Magazine will be broadcast on Sunday, January 19, 2020 on PBS.
Aug 5, 2019An AARP Exclusive: Latin Music Legends Carlos Santana, Gloria Estefan, Poncho Sanchez and More Reflect on Bringing Latin Music to the Masses
Ten of the biggest stars in Latin music – including Carlos Santana, Gloria Estefan, Julio Iglesias, Sheila E. and Jose Feliciano—give exclusive interviews and share private stories as part of AARP the Magazine’s special music issue, dedicated to honoring Hispanic Heritage Month.
- Aug 1, 2019Pioneer of Latin Rock Carlos Santana Reflects on his 50-Year Music Career in the August/September Issue of AARP The MagazineIn an Exclusive Interview With ATM, the Hall of Fame Rock Guitarist Discusses His Artistic Journey, Philosophy on Life and Self-Fulfillment, and Exploring African Rhythms on His New Album
Classic-rock veteran Carlos Santana discusses his rise to worldwide stardom in an exclusive interview for the August/September issue of AARP the Magazine (ATM), as well as celebrating milestone anniversaries, shedding his years of wisdom on others, and looking ahead to a future full of music and love.
- Jul 1, 201910th Annual Collection of Clever Money-Saving Tips Includes “Best of the Best” Advice, Plus Many All-New Frugality Tricks and Resources
One of AARP’s most popular content franchises, “99 Great Ways to Save,” is back for its 10th consecutive year! The 2019 collection features 50 of the “best of the best” ideas from years past (freshly updated for these changing times). Plus, we’ve gone to many of our most reliable resources – experts like Bob Vila (on home costs), Pauline Frommer (travel costs) and Jean Chatzky (smarter savings) – for all-new ways to save. Plus we’ve found dozens of the most useful mobile-phone apps and digital services to help people save. Consumers can find useful advice for every aspect of their lives: health, travel, entertainment, credit, loans, investing, shopping and more. Read this month’s AARP Bulletin to begin your savvy savings journey!
Jun 6, 2019An AARP Exclusive: A NEW AGE Photo Project and Stories Reveal How Aging is Changing Worldwide
A NEW AGE, a portfolio of photographs and stories that reveal the ways aging has changed in America and across the globe, makes its world premiere in the new issue of AARP the Magazine. This landmark project – which features all-new images from 22 award-winning photographers – was over a year in the making.
- Jun 3, 2019Award-Winning Actor Jeff Daniels Discusses His Role of a Lifetime in the June/July Issue of AARP The MagazineIn an exclusive interview with ATM, the actor and playwright reflects on mastering one of literature and film’s best-known characters through experience, preparation and his Midwestern roots
In an exclusive interview for the June/July issue of AARP the Magazine (ATM), Daniels discusses landing the job, constructing his own version of the iconic character for the 21st century and utilizing his years of experience to perfect the Tony-nominated role.