- Sep 16, 2021Carlos Santana, Edward James Olmos, and More Pay Tribute to Important U.S. Latino Historical Figures In Special October/November Issue
To mark Hispanic Heritage Month, AARP The Magazine (ATM) pays tribute to 10 iconic Latino Americans who have made lasting and important contributions to their community and country.
- Sep 1, 2021September Issue Offers a Handbook On How To Get Heard and Better Served by Retailers, Government Agencies and Other Bureaucracies
In the new issue of AARP Bulletin, top professionals in customer care explain exactly what to do to get the good treatment and fair outcome you want and deserve, reveal whether loyalty to a company provides any tangible benefits, and detail when relying on human interaction might actually NOT be to your benefit.
- Aug 2, 2021AARP The Magazine August/September Issue: Top Tips to Enhance Your Forever Home, Ditch the 7 Worst Habits for Your Brain, PLUS Advice to Avoid Running Out of Cash for the Long RunAlso: An Oral History of 9/11; surprising revelations from cover star Jamie Lee Curtis; and an Inside Look at America’s Top Phone Fraud
WASHINGTON—In a jam-packed August/September issue of AARP The Magazine (ATM), cover star Jamie Lee Curtis offers special lessons from the “Jamie University”; first responders share their stories for the 20th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks; top home improvement pros offer suggestions on how to make your house a forever home; and this month’s Fraud Watch warns of a new, sinister robocall scam on the rise.
- Jul 28, 2021Actress, Author and Advocate Jamie Lee Curtis Is Radiating with Energy – and Making Up for Lost Time – in The August/September Issue of AARP The MagazineBursting with Ideas and Hungry to Learn and Try New Things, the 62-year-old Actress is Again Hitting A Creative Stride
LOS ANGELES—California native Jamie Lee Curtis has spent more of her life in front of the camera than not, with several prestigious accolades including two Golden Globes, a BAFTA, a star on the...
Jul 1, 2021The 12th Annual Edition of “99 Great Ways to Save” Reveals All-New Tricks and Tools for Slashing Costs and Lowering Bills
AARP’s “99 Great Ways to Save” is back with a brand-new roundup of savings advice for a vastly changed post-pandemic retail marketplace. This year’s curated list offers money-saving tips that blend old-fashioned clever frugality with the latest tools and resources for saving thousands of dollars each year in this new world of shopping.
- Jun 7, 2021Inside the June/July Issue of AARP The Magazine: Academy Award®-Winning Actor Matthew McConaughey, Healthy Summer Meals and Spending Smart to Save More
In the June/July 2021 issue of AARP The Magazine (ATM), cover star Matthew McConaughey shares his love of storytelling, explains his decision to stop acting in romantic comedies, and discusses his family’s philosophy of “outlaw logic.” Plus, in a personal essay, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, the lessons he’s learned on and off the court; AARP financial experts provide a “must-have” preparedness guide for financial emergencies; and we take a nostalgic look back at 40 years of the game-changing music video channel, MTV.
- Jun 1, 2021The June 2021 Issue Offers a Bird’s-Eye View of How Extreme Weather Affects Readers’ Health, Wealth, Home and Lifestyles
In this month’s AARP Bulletin special report, we sit down with dozens of experts to get the full picture on how climate change already is affecting insurance rates, allergy levels, home values, travel opportunities and even our ability to go outdoors for a walk.
May 26, 2021Academy Award®-Winning Actor Matthew McConaughey Opens Up About His Career, His Home Life and His Future in AARP The MagazineThe Prolific Actor Reveals His Secrets to Discovering Joy, Raising a Family, Taking Risks and Always Finding a Place to Dance
In an exclusive interview with AARP The Magazine for the June/July 2021 issue, the 51-year-old Academy Award®–winning actor candidly reflects on the diverse array of characters that he has played, his important role as a father, stepping down from his position as the “King of Rom-Coms” and more.
- May 3, 2021May 2021 Issue Offers Specific Advice from Leading Experts on Returning to a Healthier Lifestyle and Living Longer, Stronger, Better
AARP talked with dozen health experts to get their guidance on ways to replace bad habits with better ones. They provided 60 detailed actions you can choose from to return to a healthy lifestyle, both physically and mentally. Our specialists provide tips to help you in all facets of your health, from shaking off stress to getting a better night's rest.
- Apr 2, 2021Inside the April/May Issue of AARP The Magazine: Michael Douglas, Your Pandemic Recovery Plan and Fraud in the FamilyPLUS: Sharon Stone, Jackson Browne And Rare Interviews With The Titans Of The Gaming Industry
In this issue of AARP The Magazine: All-new conversations with Michael Douglas, Jackson Browne and Sharon Stone, plus a particularly timely health report to help all Americans over 50 recover from the physical and mental effects of a year living with a pandemic. You’ll also find a wide range of smart money information, clever meal prep ideas, what’s next up on TV and in the movies, and much more.