- May 31, 2023Special Reports from the June AARP Bulletin: How Much Should You Save for Retirement, Professional Stuntmen Offer Tips on Falling Safely, Fraud-Proofing Your Wallet, and Staying Safe This Summer
The June issue of AARP Bulletin offers readers critical stories and news updates – from an illustrated guide from the stuntmen on the new Indiana Jones movie on avoiding injury when falling to calculating how much money you’ll need for retirement
- May 30, 2023New Survey Panel Amplifies Voices of Asian American, Native Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander Communities
NORC at the University of Chicago and AARP are leading a collective effort to develop the first-ever AANHPI-focused survey panel, Amplify AAPI.
May 30, 2023For Those Who Want to Improve Their Health, Money and Happiness – in Five Minutes or Less.
“Today’s Tips from AARP” is a new podcast that helps listeners take concrete steps for living a positive and healthy life, with a new theme each episode – from surprising hacks for a better night's sleep to how to handle self-care when you’re also caring for a kid or parent.
- May 25, 2023Exclusives From AARP The Magazine: Ann-Margret on her “Electrifying” Duets with Elvis, author Elin Holderbrand’s surprising new career, and Celebrating 50 Years of Hip-Hop!Plus: How to Examine Your Body in a Mirror; America’s Happiest Locations; Clever Ways to Predict the Future; and A Shocking Healthcare Fraud Tale and How It Can Put You At Risk
The June/July 2023 issue of AARP The Magazine (ATM) reminds readers that age is evolution – from Hip-Hop celebrating its 50th year as a cultural movement to your favorite celebrities reflecting on the wisdom they’ve gained over the years.
- May 23, 2023EXCLUSIVE: Jeff Bridges Shares His Experience On Death’s Doorstep and How He Found The Drive To Keep Fighting in AARP The Magazine InterviewThe award-winning actor on grappling with mortality and embracing love in trying times
Hollywood icon Jeff Bridges – famous for his harmonious, go-with-the-flow persona – opens up about his startling experiences being diagnosed, battling and then recovering from COVID and cancer in the June/July issue of AARP The Magazine (ATM).
May 17, 2023Report details how gift cards, cryptocurrency and peer-to-peer apps are used by criminals to steal billions every year
Two-thirds of adults in the United States believe fraud has hit a crisis level, according to a new AARP Fraud Watch Network report.
May 17, 2023
The Communications Workers of America (CWA), two individual CWA members, and Target have reached a consensual resolution in a dispute under the Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA), which covers workers age 40 and older, and similar state laws. The complainants were represented by attorneys from AARP Foundation Litigation, Outten & Golden LLP, and Peter Romer-Friedman Law PLLC.
May 5, 202368% say it is important for Congress to take action to help seniors live independently in their own homes
Voters across the country want Congress to address family caregiving issues, according to a new AARP poll.
- May 2, 2023Special Reports from the May AARP Bulletin: AI Crimes on the Rise, The Changing Retail Landscape, Tackling Your Credit Card Debt, and Online Health Misinformation
The May issue of AARP Bulletin offers readers a slew of the latest consumer news updates and stories – from the latest rising AI scam to navigating the changes of the retail landscape.
Apr 19, 2023Apply by May 29 to win $50,000 and a chance to appear on AARP digital channels
AARP announced today the first-ever nationwide challenge to find a digital influencer of any age who uses their AARP benefits to make their money, health and happiness live as long as they do. The “AARP Benefits Badass” is someone who can put a creative spin on all kinds of life hacks by using their AARP benefits, from staying happy and healthy to saving money.